Our History

1927600V line is commissioned on the Warsaw-Grodzisk Mazowiecki railway
1936Electric traction is launched on the Otwock-Warsaw Pruszków line
1937 Other lines of the Warsaw Railway Area are electrified
1945-1952War-destroyed tracks in the Warsaw Railway Area are reconstructed
1952-1994Ca. 11,400 km of railway lines are electrified
1990Provision of power engineering services within PKP commences
2001PKP Energetyka Sp. z o.o. is established
2004Electricity sales based on TPA are launched
2005First contract for electricity supply is signed
2008PKP Energetyka becomes the Distribution System Operator. Fuel Division is established within PKP Energetyka
2009– PKP Energetyka is transformed into a joint-stock company. Trade and Distribution Divisions are established within PKP Energetyka
2010PKP Energetyka is licensed to trade in liquid fuels at train refuelling stations.
2013PKP Energetyka’s Services Division is established and Sales Department is separated
2014Privatisation of PKP Energetyka commences
2015Privatisation of PKP Energetyka is completed
2016Shared Services Centre is established in Łódź
2017PKP Energetyka Group is established
This page uses cookies.Close